Saturday, March 24, 2007

Welcome

After much procrastination (ha!) on my part, I have finally settled on a blog that I can really get behind. Procrastination.

I am a master procrastinator, having honed my skills with years of practice in avoiding cleaning up when my parents told me to, studying when I had to, working when I had to, and now I find myself with a family, a house, and study to do, my procrastination reaches new heights of inventivness (example: blog)

I plan to share the skills I have gained over the years in making procrastination an artform, as well as the exciting results as for the first time I attempt to combine keeping a house, kids, and study successfully.

My hope is that you will find my site a useful way of procrastinating yourself, and develop your own skills in this useful field. Now don't come back everyday, I'll only be posting when there's something else I don't want to do. Like the 80 odd pages of reading I wanted to get done by tomorrow. But I look forward to sharing this journey with you

No comments: