Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I feel old

Yes, I'm supposed to be studying. Professor Fuller of the Harvard Law Review in 1958 just isn't grabbing me tonight like he normally does.

But to the reason of my post. I feel old. I picked up my new pair of glasses today (old frames, new lenses) to go with my new frames and lenses I got last week. That's right, I have two pairs of glasses. One for distance and one for reading. My darling husband (*choke*) keeps teasing me about hanging my reading glasses around my neck. Pfft. Course I have no other solution, so maybe....

Oh, did I mention I'm 26? Far too young (in my opinion) to have two sets of glasses. Although, do you wanna hear the funny part? The reason I now have two pairs of glasses is..... my eyes are getting better. Well, my short sightedness is getting longer. Yes I'm confused too. I have two astigmatisms, and am short sighted (to varying degrees) in each eye. BUT, my short sightedness is getting better as I get older, and soon, I'll only need glasses for my astigmatisms, and not for reading.

Hmmm, one day. In the meantime, I have two pairs of glasses. I feel old.

1 comment:

lightening said...

So it's not staying up until all hours that's making you feel old? LOL. It's funny the things we can associate with getting old isn't it.